Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Cragalanche
- Stay within a safe distance from Cragalanche at the beginning of this battle and wait for him to curl into a ball.
- As Cragalanche rolls towards you, sprint sideways to throw off his intended path and execute a roll at the last second to avoid being squashed.
- Run in a wide circle around Cragalanche and change speed often to effectively dodge oncoming projectiles.
- Wait for the boss to either burrow beneath the ground or fly towards you in an electrified spin, then dodge this attack and open fire on the vulnerable area of Cragalanche’s back that is now exposed.
- Another way to inflict damage upon Cragalanche is by moving in at close range so that he suddenly arms himself with wooden club and then direct your gunfire into the red orb at the tip of the staff.
- Continue targeting Craglanche’s back and weapon with rapid gunfire. while dodging his counterattacks, until the boss is defeated to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page