Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Reset Bomb Pod
- When the battle begins, charge forward and to the left of the enemy squad in front of you to get around behind them.
- Continue circling around the crowd of guards to approach the bomb pod on the other side of the room.
- As you move towards the pod, fend off the group of mechanical enemies in pursuit by running backwards and pushing them back with charged blasts.
- Open fire on the bomb pod when you are right up next to it until the device encases itself in vines, then retreat back towards the opposite side of the room and turn around to face the guards again.
- Approach the squad of ground enemies ahead so that the bomb pod is directly behind them, then fire charged blasts into the group to send them flying backwards.
- Knock one of the guards into the light-filled opening beneath the bomb pod to cause an explosion and reset the device’s outer casing.
- Repeat the previous tactic to continue tossing guards in the exposed hole beneath the bomb pod until the device is destroyed to complete this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page