Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Arlon
- Move in a circle around the edge of the platform and roll sideways repeatedly to evade Arlon’s various projectile strikes.
- Fire a charged blast into Arlon whenever he approaches at close range to fend him off and inflict damage.
- When half of the platform is cast into shadow, keep your crosshairs trained on Arlon as he disappears to stay aware of his position and prepare for oncoming projectiles.
- Spray bursts of rapid gunfire into the area you saw Arlon before he disappeared or the origin of the last projectile assault to deactivate the shadow temporarily.
- Continue attacking Arlon until he disappears and the platform goes completely dark again, then fire charged blasts towards the origin of the oncoming projectile being launched at you.
- Inflict repeated damage upon Arlon whether he is hidden in the shadows or not until the boss is defeated to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page