Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Phosphora
- Roll sideways as Phosphora charges towards you to dodge her initial attack and continue running around the edge of platform to evade oncoming projectiles as well.
- Stay on the move as Phosphora teleports across the area while launching projectile assaults and keep a safe distance as you wait for her to stand still for a moment.
- Fire charged blasts into the boss when you have an open shot and continue rolling sideways to avoid any incoming projectiles.
- Whenever Phosphora teleports within close-range of you, immediately retreat to the edge of the platform and return to running around it to keep a safe distance.
- Continue firing charged blasts into Phosphora from as far a distance as possible and execute combat rolls to dodge oncoming attacks until the boss is defeated to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page