Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Aurum Generator
- As you grind towards and around the Aurum Generator, hit it repeatedly with rapid gunfire and ignore all surrounding enemies until Pyrrhon appears.
- Shoot down the drone ships that fly into your path and continue inflicting damage upon the large gold machine until blue shields rise around it.
- Fire upon the remaining enemies in the room to remove the threat of being hit by any of their homing projectiles, then wait for the grind rail you’re on to align with three others that approach the generator.
- Watch the path of each of the grind rails ahead and jump on the one that moves closest around the generator to avoid the oncoming balls of electricity.
- Each time you complete a lap around the pipeline, transfer to the grind rail that runs in closest proximity to the Aurum Generator and use rapid fire to inflict constant damage upon the machine until the battle is won.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page