Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Phyrron
- When Pyrrhon deploys a cluster of rolling explosives across the floor, move to the opposite side of the platform and stay there until they detonate.
- Use sideways rolls to dodge the dragon and any other oncoming projectiles, then move to the center of the platform when a ring of fire ignites and surrounds you.
- Enter the launch pad to vault above the flaming circle as it closes around you, then open fire on the green targets surrounding the room that connect to Pyrrhon’s forcefield.
- Continue destroying the green targets around the room to eventually disconnect Pyrrhon’s forcefield.
- Use the launchpad and sideways rolls whenever necessary to dodge oncoming attacks, but continue eliminating the targets during any moment of rest that you can capitalize on.
- Destroy every green target to remove Pyrrhon’s forcefield, then begin striking the actual boss with rapid gunfire and use the launch pad to vault over the oncoming flame attacks.
- Continue rolling away from danger, vaulting above projectiles and wearing down Pyrrhon with rapid gunfire until you have won this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page