Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Chariot Master
- When the race begins, dodge the incoming lightning bolts by swerving from side-to-side across the width of the track and begin opening fire on the opposing chariot’s driver.
- Throughout this battle, keep your crosshairs permanently trained on the boss’ chariot to inflict continuous damage and to maintain an unbroken line of sight on his ever-changing screen location.
- Each time your chariot slowly accelerates forward to take the lead, be ready to drag the crosshairs across the boss’ path as he shifts lanes to continue attacking while driving directly alongside you.
- Use rapid fire to strike the boss when he has either blasted into the distance ahead or your perspective on him is constantly changing and spinning.
- Fire charged blasts into the boss whenever he’s in very-close range or the lightning chariot is running directly in front of you for a clear shot.
- Continue swerving back and forth to dodge incoming fireballs or lightning bolts, then repeatedly execute a series of dash attacks whenever the boss passes in front of you until this battle has been won.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page