Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Palutena
- When the battle begins, move in a circle around the edge of the arena to dodge Palutena’s initial projectile strikes and roll whenever necessary to stay ahead of the more rapidly incoming assaults.
- While encircling the area and dodging the incoming projectiles, take any available moment to fire a charged blasts at the invisible enemy hiding in the air above Palutena’s head until you see a bright flash of white light.
- After the flash, move to a safe distance from Palutena’s current location and wait for her to launch a row of three lighting bolts in your direction.
- Navigate between the oncoming electricity bolts and charge forward in the direction of the flying creature that has now appeared above Palutena’s head.
- Approach the newly-discovered flying creature ahead and begin inflicting damage on it with the use of melee combinations, or charged blasts if you can’t get within a striking distance.
- Continue assaulting the flying boss enemy until it disappears again, then retreat to a safe distance from Palutena and execute a string of sideways dashes or combat rolls to dodge the next onslaught of incoming projectiles.
- As you roll and dash away from various threats, fire into the area above Palutena’s head again to make the flying creature re-appear and score an immediate hit with a charged blast to knock it out of the sky.
- Dash towards the fallen enemy and fire another charged blast into, then strike out repeatedly with melee combinations until the creature is able to lift itself back into the air.
- The next time the flying creature disappears, try moving in a wide circle around Palutena so that you can anticipate and dodge her follow-up assault with greater ease.
- Continue driving the smaller flying enemy out of hiding, while dodging Palutena’s attacks, and wear it down relentlessly with charged blasts or melee combinations until the battle is won.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page