Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Pandora
- Move in a circle around Pandora and roll sideways to stay ahead of her projectile attacks, then hit the boss with a few charged blasts each time she emerges from the water.
- Head towards the spherical black explosives that Pandora deploys across the ground and ignite them with a single shot, then retreat from the area just as the boss approaches you so that she is the only one caught in the blast.
- Continue detonating explosives near Pandora and striking her with charged gunfire from a safe distance until a cut scene is activated in which she takes human form.
- Afterwards, back up to the edge of the platform and use combat rolls to dodge incoming projectiles.
- Fire single shots into the spherical explosives around the platform so that they ignite and detonate when Pandora is within the blast radius.
- Charge towards Pandora’s current location and roll sideways whenever a projectile is launched in your direction, then strike the enemy repeatedly with melee combinations and charged blasts until she teleports out of range.
- Continue using sideways combat rolls to dodge oncoming projectiles and continue detonating explosives, firing charged blasts or striking with melee combinations at close range to inflict damage upon Pandora until you have defeated the boss two separate times.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page