Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Heart of Hades
- When the battle begins, sprint forward to the far edge of the area and turn right to open fire on Hades’ Heart.
- Retreat from the boss when he ignites and charges towards you, then duck into one of the nearby side streets and remain there to avoid the large blast that’s released next.
- Make your way across the room to enter a corridor that runs parallel with path currently occupied by one half of Hades’ Heart, then quickly move around behind the boss as it passes beside you and launch a charged blast assault.
- Retreat from the current path you share with Hades’ Heart and duck into another nearby corridor before the boss is able to counter with an enormous energy blast.
- Use the twists and turns of the maze to keep a safe distance from enemy attacks and to also place yourself in advantageous combat scenarios.
- Continue popping out from around corners to fire charged blasts into both halves of Hades’ Heart and then immediately retreat to another corner of the labyrinth as a means of avoiding retaliation.
- Focus your firepower on destroying the Heart equipped with a high-speed charging attack first, as this boss is the more difficult of the two to evade, then continue using the sharp corners of the maze to inflictt damage on the remaining enemy until the battle is won.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page