Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: Great Sacred Treasure
- When the battle begins, immediately begin firing charged blasts into the opponent across from you and sprint sideways to dodge the enemy’s oncoming dash attack.
- While continuously firing charged gunshots into the boss’ body, dash forward between the tornado funnels that appear in front of you and sprint from side-to-side around the next volley of projectiles.
- If the boss suddenly teleports to an area below the outer rim of the platform, immediately sprint sideways to escape the area he’s now targeting and don’t stop running until the floor beneath you is no longer glowing.
- Remain still while the boss slices the platform you’re on in half, then return to assaulting the enemy with a combination of charged gunshots and melee combos.
- Execute a string of dash attacks against the boss, allowing you to damage the enemy with powerful melee strikes and also sprint past the oncoming projectiles in the process.
- Continue surviving the onslaught of projectile assaults and countering with attacks of your own until the battle is won.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page