Kid Icarus: Uprising Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space-Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wishing Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End
Boss Battle: The Great Reaper
- When the battle begins, sprint forward towards the feet of the Great Reaper and hit the boss’ vulnerable toe area with whatever bombs you have acquired during this chapter.
- Sprint away from the Reaper in case he begins jumping up and down for a shockwave attack, and make your way over to one of the staircases or glowing launch pads surrounding the lower level.
- Climb the steps or launch off a pad to reach the ledge above, then target the Great Reaper’s head to inflict further damage with rapid fire and charged burst attacks.
- When the enemy winds back to swing its scythe in a spinning attack, immediately drop over the edge in front of you to land on the ground below and move to a safe distance.
- Wait until the boss finishes the scythe attack, then sprint to the nearest launch pad or staircase and return to the ledge above so that you can continue assaulting the Great Reaper until light is exploding from his head.
- Repeat the previous steps to continue inflicting damage upon the Great Reaper until he is defeated to win this battle.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page