Killzone: Shadow Fall – Newspapers Collectible Locations
Catch up on the latest goings-on in Vekta with the collectible newspapers in Killzone: Shadow Fall.
With the evil Helghast mobilizing on their side of a massive Berlin-style Cold War Iron Curtain, you’ll want to stay 100% up-to-date on current events in the Killzone universe. These collectibles help open up the city with added backstory and handily help earn two collectibles trophies.
This is just the start of Game Front’s collectibles coverage. Check out the rest of our locations guides on the Killzone: Shadow Fall cheats page. If you’re looking for help with the campaign, browse our Killzone: Shadow Fall campaign guide for in-depth combat tips.
Newspapers Collectible Locations
Work-In-Progress – Check back later for new updates.
- Newspaper #1: Inside the gated building, travel up to the computer room on the top floor. It’s on the fifth floor tower.
- Newspaper #2: In the same dimly lit room, full of blue-hued computer consoles, reached after using another override switch, stick to the left wall to find a locked door with a petrucite capacitor. Remove it to open the door, and you’ll find the newspaper inside.
- Newspaper #3: The newspaper can be found after passing through the security checkpoint. Check the benches to the right, past a sitting pair of citizens.
- Newspaper #4: At the start of the chapter, you’ll zip-line down into an open-air market. Look on one of the stalls near the center facing a curved desk.
- Newspaper #5: Later on in the mission, Echo will tell you to take cover inside a container for the sniping sequence. Look on the ground to the left just after climbing down the ladder into the container.
- Newspaper #6: During the objective to infiltrate the Spire, find the newspaper on the grated catwalk, right near a hand-print scanner. Look to the left of a white container.
- Newspaper #7: Late in the chapter, you’ll reach a bombed-out Helghan building with a ruined flag on the left while two drones fly to the right. From this plaza, turn left and climb the steps to find a door leading out to a ledge looking over the crater. Turn left through the open doorway and look left of the crate to find a paper in the rubble.
- Newspaper #8: As the mission starts, zip-line down and enter the guard station. On the bottom floor, check left of the weapon racks.
- Newspaper #9: Once again, just at the start of the mission, you’ll need to jump down and take out a guard. Destroy or get by the camera and enter an open vent on the right. The newspaper is inside, sitting on one of the dimly lit pipes.
Killzone Shadow Fall guides, collectibles, and extras.