King Arthur Collection Announced & Trailer Released
From building up armies to slaying mystical beasts, the King Arthur Collection will transport players back to the time of Merlin and Sir Lancelot as they battle their way through a campaign mode that challenges them to prove that Arthur is the Once and Future King of prophecies.
The King Arthur Collection includes:
- King Arthur: The Role-playing Game
- The Saxons expansion
- The Druids expansion
- Knights and Vassals DLC
- Legendary Artifacts DLC
- Real-time fantasy battles: Engage in spectacular fights featuring thousands of soldiers and renowned heroes, such as Sir Lancelot and Merlin.
- Turn-based campaign map: Britannia is represented as a three- dimensional topographic map.
- Create your own legend: The saga of King Arthur, an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia, is told through a story-based campaign.
- Morality Chart: Every decision you make in the game will influence King Arthur’s position on the Morality Chart. These choices unlock special content, allies, heroes, units, and developments.
- RPG elements: Heroes learn skills, spells, and abilities. They can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province.
Watch the trailer:
The King Arthur Collection will be available in late May 2011.