King Arthur II Delves into Dark Fantasy (Trailer)
The first in-game trailer for King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame has been released. The story begins long after young Arthur pulled the enchanted sword out of the stone and united the war-torn lands of Britannia.
- Dark fantasy setting. King Arthur is now the Maimed King, trying to mend a land torn asunder as he strives to heal himself
- Stunning plotline, heroic battles and expanded morality chart that unlocks new features
- Large scale battles, with bigger armies to defeat more powerful foes
- Intense boss fights, where the hero’s forces are pitted against unique and terrifying foes
- Wide range of camera control options, revised animations and an extensive tutorial creating a more accessible and visually stunning experience
Watch the trailer:
Giant monsters isn’t what typically comes to mind when I think of King Arthur, but, hey, I’m not complaining. As a fan of the Conan mythos, I’m enjoying this dark fantasy take of Arthurian legend.