King of Kings 3 Expansion: Dragon God Resurrection Coming Soon
The first expansion for gamigo’s fantasy MMORPG King of Kings 3 will be released this month. “Dragon God Resurrection” will open the gates to the dragon world, unleashing a slew of new dangers, quests and dungeons as well as introducing new items and an additional specialization for all classes. Oh, and these dragons are not just there to be fought against–they can also be tamed. Dragon Knights, anyone?
Here are the most important new features and content in “Dragon God Resurrection”:
- Character level cap raised to Level 140
- New classes: The second level of specialization will be unlocked, increasing the number of classes to 27.
- 22 new areas
- Dragon transformation: In order to receive special powers, players will need to complete an individual quest series and craft a dragon crystal.
- Raising and taming dragons: Players can tame dragons so that they can be used as mounts. Dragon Knights can even raise their own dragons, nurturing a baby dragon into a fully-grown flying menace.
- Expanded crafting for equipment up to Level 140
- Soul of Original Sin: Seven Sinful Souls (boss monsters) inhabit the world. Those who manage to kill them will receive a powerful artifact, which can be used to create a valuable weapon.