Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- DIVE MODE
- TRAVERSE TOWN
- LA CITE’ DES CLOCHES
- THE GRID
- PRANKSTER’S PARADISE
- RETURN TO TRAVERSE TOWN
- COUNTRY OF MUSKETEERS
OUTSKIRTS – SORA
- Approach the opening in the corner ahead of you to enter the Town and activate a cut scene, then sprint towards the big flower dream eater and chase it around the corners of the city streets.
- When you catch up to the big flower dream eater, strike it with several key blade combination and command attacks to defeat the enemy.
- After the throned vines recede, make your way beneath the nearby archway that’s comprised completely of red brick and head forward past the large dandelion.
- Ascend up the iron-gated wall to reach the ledge above and open the treasure chest ahead to collect the Sparkra, then turn around to drop back to ground level and move to the right of the nearby large dandelion.
- Use flowmotion to ascend onto the ledge above and move right to drop into the next area below, then collect the Wheeflower recipe from the treasure chest in front of you and turn around.
- Move through the tunnel on your right and eliminate the big flower dream eater as you did before to uncover another treasure chest, then head under the stone archway to the left of the large thorns.
- Eliminate the surrounding enemies and the third big flower dream eater to remove the final patch of thorns and enter the previously blocked door in front of you,
- Make your way forward across the bridge between the two towers and navigate around he various obstacles to reach the other side, then eliminate the enemies that surround the wooden cart.
- Continue moving forward into the tower ahead and collect the item from the treasure chest on your left, then jump over the cart blocking the doorway in front of you to land on the next bridge.
- Use flowmotion to clear the obstacles ahead and cross the second bridge to defeat another group of enemies, then enter the next tower and continue moving forward onto the third bridge in front of you.
- Cross the third bridge to reach the outer castle door and enter through it to reach the inside, then continue moving forward to defeat the next group of enemies that appears.
- Continue ahead through the tunnel opposite of the entrance and approach the upper left corner of the next area to eliminate another wave of dream eaters, then move forward along the narrow alley.
- Fight forward through the narrow alleys by using the Faithline attacks to your advantage whenever possible, then continue along the pathway until you reach the end.
- After leaving the previous alley and continuing forward, use the portal ahead to save your game and enter the cemetary area through the open iron gateway beside you to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page