Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- DIVE MODE
- TRAVERSE TOWN
- LA CITE’ DES CLOCHES
- THE GRID
- PRANKSTER’S PARADISE
- RETURN TO TRAVERSE TOWN
- COUNTRY OF MUSKETEERS
OUTSKIRTS – RIKU
- Move forward into the town square and defeat the wave of surrounding enemies that appear, then make your way up the nearby steps to enter the cathedral through the door at the top to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, move through the doors in front of you to return the town’s square and continue heading towards the upper left corner of the festival grounds to exit this area.
- Save your game at the portal to the right, then continue forward across the city streets and eliminate the next group of rhinos that appear by using command attacks or spirit link assaults.
- Make a left in front of the red-brick archway ahead and approach the next fork in the road to take the path leading towards the right, then use flowmotion to ascend up the wall behind the market table.
- Land on the next ledge above and jump over the rooftops ahead to drop into the next open area below. then sprint towards the large wooden doorway in the distance and fight through the wave of dream eaters that appear.
- Exit the area through the nearby large wooden door to activate a cut scene and encounter the Wargoyle, then use flowmotion to dash forward across the bridge and smash through any obstacles blocking the path with your key blade.
- Stay on the move to avoid taking damage from the fireballs falling from above, as indicated by the burning circular icons that appear around your character’s feet.
- Enter the first tower ahead by smashing through the obstacle blocking its entrance and continue moving forward, then open the treasure chest beside you and vault over the next cart blocking the exit.
- Use flowmotion again to quickly cross the bridge and smash through the obstacle on the other end, then enter the second tower in front of you and crack open another treasure chest.
- Exit the tower and approach the outer castle door ahead to activate a cut scene, then move forward across the interior of the castle and continue dodging the fireballs by watching the icon that appears around your feet.
- Fight the enemy waves that appear to continue through the tunnel ahead and enter the narrow alleyway located in the upper left corner of the next open area.
- Continue through the narrow alley and destroy the wooden structure to the right of the next tunnel at the end, then enter a second tunnel located behind the structure and come out the other side to reach an open courtyard.
- Move forward into the alley leading towards the left to activate a cut scene, then make your way up the muddy incline ahead on the right and collect Sliding Crescent from the treasure chest.
- Jump over the railing to your left and land on the ground level below, then continue moving along the path to enter the Outskirts and head forward beneath the next bridge in front of you.
- Enter the alleyway leading to the right and move beneath the alcove ahead to collect an item from the nearby treasure chest, then turn around and return to the city streets.
- Move through the alleyway that now lies directly in front of you and collect the next item from the treasure chest on your left, then continue ahead along the path and beneath the bridge ahead.
- Defeat the wave of dream eaters that appears in the next open area and exit through the large wooden door ahead, then fight your way through the various enemies guarding the bridge to reach the other side and return to the Town.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page