Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- DIVE MODE
- TRAVERSE TOWN
- LA CITE’ DES CLOCHES
- THE GRID
- PRANKSTER’S PARADISE
- RETURN TO TRAVERSE TOWN
- COUNTRY OF MUSKETEERS
- During the dive mode mini-game that will transport Sora to the Grid, you will need to defeat a boss named Brawlamari.
- Rotate between the four corners of the screen to draw the boss’ fire and evade his initial blast attack.
- Push your character to the stop of the screen and wait for Brawlamari to suction a few boulders in from the foreground.
- Drop your character to the bottom of the screen and wait for the boss to fire the boulders so as to avoid taking damage.
- Return to your evasive path by rotating around the four corners of the screen and avoid Brawlamari’s next shockwave strike.
- Wait until you are up close to the top of the boss head, then sprint in towards one of the indicated weak spots and begin hitting it with combination strikes.
- Continue hitting Brawlamari’s weak spot with combination strikes and dash attacks until the boss is forced to pull away from you.
- Rotate around the screen in the same direction as the boss’s next multiple laser assault does to stay ahead of the beams and avoid taking damage.
- Continue this circular evasive path to continue avoiding Brawlamari’s various attacks, then ruse back in towards the top of the boss’ head and use the same tactics as before to defeat him.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page