Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- DIVE MODE
- TRAVERSE TOWN
- LA CITE’ DES CLOCHES
- THE GRID
- PRANKSTER’S PARADISE
- RETURN TO TRAVERSE TOWN
- COUNTRY OF MUSKETEERS
- After the opening cut scene, follow the on-screen instructions to view your surroundings and to execute attack combinations on the tentacle nearest to the raft.
- Continue slashing at the tentacle until it descends into the sea, then follow the onscreen prompts that appear above to learn various combat maneuvers.
- Lock onto one of Ursula’s tentacles and continue reading the tutorial to learn about the attack commands, then lock onto the next tentacle that emerges in front of the raft and press the indicated button to execute a Fire Command.
- After defeating Ursula’s second tentacle, move back and forth across the raft to avoid the incoming bubble projectiles.
- Continue dodging the projectiles and lock onto one of Ursula’s remaining tentacles to destroy it with another command attack, then eliminate the last appendage so that the boss drops beneath the waves.
- Read the next tutorial on selecting new commands to activate a cut scene in which Ursula lifts the rafts out of the water, then lock onto her mouth and sprint sideways to avoid the fire breath breath attack.
- In between each of Ursula’s fire breath assaults, rush towards her locked-on mouth and attack it with mid-air combo slashes.
- Continue attacking Ursula’s mouth until she pushes the raft away from her, then run back and forth while executing rolling dodges to avoid the incoming projectile assaults.
- After Ursula pulls the raft back in close, lock onto her mouth again and continue attacking it while avoiding the fire breath as you did before.
- Hit Ursula in the mouth with a series of combination slashes and various command attacks until her life bar is completely drained to defeat the boss.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page