Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- DIVE MODE
- TRAVERSE TOWN
- LA CITE’ DES CLOCHES
- THE GRID
- PRANKSTER’S PARADISE
- RETURN TO TRAVERSE TOWN
- COUNTRY OF MUSKETEERS
THE OCEAN- SORA
- Exit the circus area and save your game using the point ahead on the left, then continue moving forward through the sparkling hallway and fight through the various enemies that appear.
- Leave the Windup Way through the front door at the end to activate a cut scene, then make your way through the open gate below and move to the left across the stone bridge.
- Enter the large cave at the end of the trail and head forward through the caverns to defeat the various enemies that appear in front of you, then follow the lighter-colored pathway ahead to continue downward.
- Continue towards the opening at the back of the cave to reach the underwater area, then move forward down the ledges ahead and defeat the dream eaters at the bottom.
- Enter the cave in front of you to defeat another wave of enemies within and collect from the treasure chest at the back of the room, then exit the enclosure and move up the incline to your right.
- Defeat the enemies on top of the previous cave and continue moving forward through the canyon ahead, then face to the right before reaching the next drop and use flow motion to climb the wall.
- Launch to the top of the wall and use flowmotion to transfer between the peaks on the right, then continue bouncing off the rock to push yourself forward above the canyon area.
- After you finally land on the next path below, eliminate the surrounding enemies and move forward up it to reach the next open area ahead.
- Launch yourself across the gap towards the large stingray on the rock ledge opposite from you, then land on this creature to begin riding it around the area.
- Ride the stingray around the area and jump on the third ledge that comes up on your right to activate a cut scene, then continue moving forward and eliminate the next wave of enemies around the corner.
- Ride the nearby jet stream up to the ledge above and jump across the gap to obtain Zero Gravira from the large treasure chest, then turn around and return to the previous ledge.
- Jump across the ledges to reach the whirlpool area on the cliff ahead and enter the cave, then move forward across the cavern ahead and jump down through the vortex at the end to land in the next area below.
- Eliminate the surrounding enemies and jump across to the adjacent ledge to continue defeating dream eaters, then drop down beside the jet stream below and exit into the next cavern.
- Continue moving through the tunnel on the right and approach the jet stream at the back of the next cavern, then move behind it and unlock the large treasure chest to obtain the Tatsu Steed Recipe.
- Jump on the ledge behind you to reach the stingray at the top and ride the sea creature around the area, then jump to the uppermost ledge above on your right and enter the cave at the top to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page