Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- DIVE MODE
- TRAVERSE TOWN
- LA CITE’ DES CLOCHES
- THE GRID
- PRANKSTER’S PARADISE
- RETURN TO TRAVERSE TOWN
- COUNTRY OF MUSKETEERS
CHILL CLAWBSTER- SORA
- Sprint towards the boss as soon as the battle begins and jump over the spinning claw attack.
- Move in close beneath Clawbster to lock onto the vulnerable section of the enemy’s belly and begin hitting it with combination strikes.
- As the boss jumps around the area, stay beneath him at all times and continue hitting his belly with combination strikes or command attacks.
- When Clawbster uses his claws like helicopter propellors and flies away, execute flow motion dashes to quickly underneath the boss again.
- The boss will now try to squash you with jumping stomps, so use flow motion to retreat to a short and safe distance whenever Clawbster launches into the air.
- Use spirit links to deal a greater amount of damage whenever the boss is laying flat on the ground and continue these attacks until Clawbster retreats onto the next ledge above.
- Chase after Clawbster by using flowmotion to scale the ledge and dash back under the boss.
- Stay directly beneath the boss to avoid his stabbing leg assault and continue chasing Clawbster up the series of ledges ahead as he flies above you.
- Continue rushing in close to Clawbster and strike him in the head repeatedly with combination hits or command attacks at the top of the cliff until he is momentarily defeated.
- Afterwards, run sideways along the ledge you’re on towards the white indicator to find a section of ice in the wall and destroy it with your key blade.
- Execute a reality shift in front of the hole you just made in the wall to activate a cut scene in which you pursue Chill Clawbster while riding on top of a bubble in which Monstro is encased.
- Watch the location of the projectiles Clawbster fires from his claws, then move the bubble from one side of the screen to the other and dodge the oncoming threats.
- Continue evading the boss’ various projectiles to move in close until the bubble is right on top of him and let a projectile pop it to activate a cut scene in which Monstro devours Clawbster for good.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page