Kingdom Hearts 3D Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- DIVE MODE
- TRAVERSE TOWN
- LA CITE’ DES CLOCHES
- THE GRID
- PRANKSTER’S PARADISE
- RETURN TO TRAVERSE TOWN
- COUNTRY OF MUSKETEERS
MONSTRO’S MOUTH- RIKU
- Use flow motion to travel around the area and collect from the various treasure chests, then drop onto the deck of the boat where Geppetto is located to save your game or visit the shop.
- Speak with Geppetto to activate a cut scene, then approach the doorway beyond the front of the boat and eliminate the dream eaters that appear.
- Exit Monstro’s mouth through the open doorway and move forward to eliminate the next group enemies that appear, then search the ground floor for treasure chests to open for wood piles to destroy.
- Use the purple circular platforms to bounce yourself onto the next level above, then continue searching the area for treasure chests to open, wood piles to destroy and enemies to defeat.
- Bounce upward off the next purple spring to land on the small ledge with two wooden barrels occupying it, then approach one of the barrels and use reality shift to create a floating bubble around it.
- Ride the floating bubble out over the previous area and visit the various green platforms to collect from the treasure chests, then return to the base of the ledge where you found the two barrels and slide along the white rail to the left of it.
- Drop down over the next ledge in front of you and move through the canyon ahead, eliminating the dream eaters that appear along the way.
- Upon reaching the end of the canyon, use flow motion on the rock wall to your right and open the large treasure chest at the top to obtain Mini.
- Make your way back along the canyon floor and bounce off the spring at the end to reach the ledge above, then enter the circle of white light beside you to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page