Kingdoms of Amalur: The Legend of Dead Kel DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Head north to Rathir, then go east down toward the Lower City. When you arrive, head into the Seafoam Tavern, located near the docs. Next, go and talk with Commodore Garrick, who will be sitting by himself in the back right corner.
- After your conversation, exit the Tavern and turn right down to the end of the docs to meet Captain Brattigan. Get some info about your future journey, then enjoy the cutscene.
- Go and talk to Brattigan about how the shipwreck occurred. Loot the bodies and pick up other items along the wreckage to the north, then turn around and head south into the Cavern.
- Head up the path and kill the two giant rats. Follow Brattigan up the path. After she plants the explosives in front of the blockade, stand back to avoid getting hit. Walk up the slope and turn left at the fork.
- Kill the Scav on the left, then head up the winding path and follow it around to the north. Once you get to the next wall, stand back and Brattigan will blow it up. Head forward and kill the Ancient Leanashe
- Loot him of all his gold and continue up the path to the north. Kill the two Scavs that drop down about halfway down the bridge, then continue forward. Loot the chests on both sides of the blockade, then it will be up to you to plant the explosives.
- After the blockade is cleared, continue forward. You can break down the huge rock to the right and find a bunch of chests for you to loot on the other side. From there, go west to reach Gallows End.
- Follow Brattigan up to the village. When you arrive, go and talk to Alder Malloi.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page