Kingdoms of Amalur: The Legend of Dead Kel DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Go and talk with Brattigan. From there, head north toward Scuttle Beach. Once you arrive here, you’ll have to fight off Crudoks and a bunch of other enemies as you go west to reach Cliffbreak Fasting.
- After you enter, go and talk with Nina Malloi. After she agrees to join you, loot the weapon rack up ahead, then turn around and turn right down the slope. Turn right again (going south) down another slope.
- Kill the two Scavs at the turn, loot the chest to the right and continue down the path. Two more Scavs and a chest to loot up ahead. After you go down the slope, you can find a chest at the bottom of that small pool of water, then continue on the path (which will now have you going north).
- Turn into the alcove on your right to find the Gallows End Stone and a chest before continuing on the path. Once you get to the open area on the right, kill the group of Faer Gortas, loot the chest (you’ll have to pick the lock) and continue forward to find Asa Arding.
- After the rock pile clears, turn down the slope and go south to confront Dead Kel. Following the cutscene, take out the group of Faer Gortas that will ambush you. Loot their bodies and the few surrounding chests, then head all the way back to the entrance of Cliffbreak Fasting.
- Once back out at Gallows End, travel back to the docks to talk with Brattigan and tell her you talked with Dead Kel.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page