Kingdoms of Amalur: The Legend of Dead Kel DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Go and talk with Alder Malloi, who will be wandering around the docks. Following your discussion, head east to deliver the amulet to Watcher located inside of Souldeep Fasting
- After you give him the amulet, loot the nearby chest and exit back out to Gallows End. Head north and go talk to Quay, who will be at the top of a small mountain.
- Following your conversation, head northwest toward Dark Harbor. Once you reach the maze of bridges, it will be Faer Gorta headquarters. Battle your way through them to eventually reach the entrance of Dark Harbor.
- Once inside, you’ll need to raise the Harbor wall by destroying the four gears. Go forward, kill the two Faer Gortas on the left and open the chest. Cross over diagonally to the right. Destroy the boxes in front of the first gear, then attack the gear to destroy it. Do the same with the next gear down and around to the right.
- Turn around, head up the stairs and follow the path around to the left. Kill the two different groups of Faer Gortas, then once you reach the end of the path, destroy the final two gears.
- As you go to leave Dark Harbor and return to Quay, you will have to defeat Bloodgrin. He will summon Faer Gortas to help him and use his slash attacks with his scepter, but he moves incredibly slow and should be rather easy to defeat. Once his health is gone, follow the on-screen button commands to defeat him.
- Following the fight, Quay will meet you himself in Dark Harbor. Ask him where Dead Kel is. After you conversation, head for the boat to complete the quest.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page