Kingdoms of Amalur: The Legend of Dead Kel DLC Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Go and talk with Brattigan. Following your conversation, fast travel to Souldeep Fasting. When you arrive, go and talk to the Watcher. After you have learned that Bridgette has gone mad, head down the tunnel to the west.
- Head through the Fate door on your left. Jump off the ledge and loot the chest in the alcove to the right. Then go around the corner and jump off the next ledge. There will be a chest to the right, but you’ll have to dispel the ward.
- Continue forward and turn left. Destroy the stack of boxes to find a hidden pile with an ebony longbow and and Emperor’s Sceptre. Exit, follow the path around and kill the three Boggart Urchins. Loot chest in the left corner for some goodies, then head through the next Fate Door.
- Head up the steps for a chest that you will have to dispel, then go down and to the right where you will have to kill two Scavs. Loot the next on the right for some potion, then on through the next Fate Door.
- Up the steps to left will be a chest to dispel, but with nothing really great inside of it. Head around to the right, kill the two Scavs, then through one final Fate Door. Turn left for the Gallows End Stone, then go right down the corridor.
- Loot the two chests in this room, then go and talk to the delusional Bridgette. After you ask her what Deal Kel said, you will then have to kill Bridgette (the “Whispering Witch”).
- Kill the two Faer Gortas, then get in a few attacks on Bridgette. It is then that she will transform. Get in some attacks on her before she summons two Scavs. Once that happens, kill the Scavs but also watch out for her purple fire balls.
- After she jumps back down to ground level, watch out for her fireball blasts as well as her ground pounds with her scepter. Once her health is gone, move in on her and follow the on-screen button commands.
- Loot her body, then exit back out to Gallows end and go up and talk to Alder.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page