Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Be on the lookout for FIVE Spheres in this level. Grab the key, avoid the angry cats, and get to the top of the platform where you can absorb a bombadier.
- The first real section is a long conveyor belt. After it ends, blast down through some blocks to reach a star door. For this you need the bombs. Kill the enemy downstairs, then place a bomb on the switch. It doesn’t matter if the bomb is ON the switch, when it explodes, it will trip it, and then you can run underneath it for the first Sphere.
- After the door, follow the conveyor and avoid the spikey guys to move on. In the next section, proceed to the candle and pick it up to light the way. The top path has enemies you can avoid, but you can drop down and jump back up if you’re greedy for stars. As you move along the next upper path, you’ll see a Sphere and a hamburger. Jump up and ruin the bricks to get back to the Sphere, then head to the end.
- In the next section, the typical bricks are now red-hot. Right after that are two weapons options, so you can get what is next. The miniboss is a big version of the water guys, a Galbaros, apparently, and I went with the cutter to put him down. You don’t HAVE to consume him to move on, but you do if you want any of the goodies in the next bit before the exit door.
- In the next section, you’ll have to avoid giant flaming cannon balls dropping down on you while you move forward. There are a few bats and goodies along the way. After that you come to a diamond, which makes you invisible, AND lets you proceed through diamond walls. Move on carefully, avoiding enemies, and go through the wall that leads to a star door. Here you’ll easily earn the third Sphere, but lose the diamond. Dodge the last few cannon balls to reach the next door.
- Grab the sword and use it to drop the cannons ahead. On the next tier down you’ll face a super knight. He will dish out the ultra sword! This will get you through the next section easily, AND help you earn a good deal of stars. Enter the black hole star for a reverse level, where you run to the left.
- Head across and down to keep moving forward, and as usual be prepared to dash, consume, and super consume. Drop down at the end and double back right just a bit to reach the exit.
- Now choose between the sword and the cutter for the inevitable Doomer battle. This time there are bricks in the floor that either of you can destroy, which is a substantial hazard if you’re not careful. This nets you the last two Spheres in the level. Head out through the warp star and drop down to end the stage.