Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You’ll fall into the water and follow it through two downspouts. After the second, watch out for stalactites falling from the ceiling as you move on. A third downspout will move you to a speed section, where current will pull you along on and off, as you dodge bad guys and smushing ceilings and floors. It’s not hard, bit it is a bit faster than what you’ve experienced so far. The current makes backtracking more trouble than it’s worth.
- Through the door, you’ll be in a more vertical section. When you reach the top, which path you choose will commit you for the next section. Take the middle path for more loot. In the next section, just keep moving right, it’s very easy. Finally you’ll reach Moundo, who is tough, but who has slow attacks. He’ll give you the stone ability for besting him. Immediately following him, use the stone power to drop straight down from the first three bricks you come to, and drop to a Sphere.
- Now you’ll reach another vertical section, but this time with three paths. Take the right one for the Sphere. The section after this is very fast, so be prepared to dodge, and on the walkway feel free to take out the sword guy if you want something other than stone. You’re flying along by the wind, by the way, not the current, so if you’re floating, you’ll drift up, and that’s how you can control what you grab and how you avoid bad guys. You’ll drop through another downspout, then hit another high speed area, which leads to yet another downspout. One more time, then a door.
- Now you’ll grab a monster flame ability, which makes short work of the level. There are raising and lowering ceilings, but nothing fatal. Keep moving and keep torching until you reach an octopus hiding under a boat. Destroy him to unveil a black hole star.
- Here you’ll move through air and water again. It’s fastest to stay to the top and swim rather than float. When you reach the point where you can, unleash a huge star by consuming grey blocks and barracuda, and then follow that star all the way to the door. You get a choice of a spear or a parasol before facing this Doomer. He’s more or less the same, but there’s water at the sides, so you or items hitting it will change the physics involved. Here’s to two more Spheres!