Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- This level deals with treacherous winds, which will carry you along rapidly. You can jump and you have control, so for the first section, go under, jump, go under twice, jump twice, and then slide to the door. The next section is very similar, use your sword to protect against the pigs you’ll bump up against, and jump into the first cannon you see to reach a Sphere. Then slide to the end of the level.
- In the next section, jump up and hit the switch, then move on till you can grab the Tuba. This will protect you from the falling ice. Pull the first switch you see, it’ll give you another tuba, and then you can keep going on the air currents intead of jumping. The third switch will drop three big goobers on you, and if you move correctly, you’ll kill all their offspring really easily. If you haul ass, the tuba will last you till the end of the level. Pulling the second lever isn’t worth it.
- In the next section, you’ll recognize your buddy with the key. Drop down the left side as fast as you can, assuming you’ll take some damage, then cross to the right to pull the lever and reach him before he disappears. Drop through the floor with the key to get the second Sphere.
- Immediately in the next section you’ll get a chance to swallow a mega snowman. You remember the Snow Bowl don’t you? It’s awesome. The better you do, destruction-wise, in this section, the more loot you’ll get from the gold balls hanging from the ceiling. After you finish kicking ass, the snowball will land on the head of a giant snowman, revealing a black hole star.
- In this black and white section you just need to move back and forth, right to left, and it’s not too hard, but the death wall comes down fast, and there are lots of things to avoid and lots of star switches to hit. It’ll always seem very close, but so long as you keep moving and consume or avoid the bad guys, it goes quickly. After that, you get a choice of bombs or cutter when you face the Doomer.