Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Kill the snowman and drop down. Head into the door and then head to the left for a key. Head back to the right for the key door, which leads to the path onward.
- The next section has blocks of ice coming together and retreating. Jumping between is easy until you pick something up. There’s a knight you can grab a spear from near the beginning, which is handy for the mummies coming up, and then you grab a cannon, which makes life easier. However, if you drop down while holding the cannon, you have to drop it fast or you’re toast. Watch for a star door on the ground between the blocks of ice. Inside you continue to use the cannon to clear the path all the way up and to the left to grab a Sphere. Return to hop two more blocks of ice and move on. You MUST consume the fire guy on the way if you want the next Sphere.
- In the next area, avoid the bad guys while melting all the ice and enter this door. This next section is a pain in the butt for getting the next Sphere. Hit the bomb block, then jump up and move to the right. Leap across the gap and then drop down to the space below and then dash to the right. Jump and float up as high as you can, then drop and dash to the right again to finally nab the thing. If you mess up, you can restart by backtracking out and then back in. Float up to the top to get shot back to the beginning so you can exit and enter.
- Back on the outside, head to the right and up into another door. In this door, head right to grab the key (and fire if you don’t have it), and enrage the cats, then head back to the left for the key door. Now head right and grab the candle. Remember, you can put it down to do things like kill guys and pull the lever that is coming up. After you start jumping up, look to your left for blocks you should be able to melt. This will reveal a door. Eat the snowman for his frost ability, freeze the snowball guy, throw him to the right to hit the switch, and grab your Sphere.
- Back outside, keep moving to the right, go through the door, drop down, grab the key, and move to the right, avoiding the cats. If you go through the star door on the left, you’ll get a Sphere and another key, otherwise, head to the right for the finish.