Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Things are going to be more challening. Not dramatically so, but in these levels you can easily fall to your death, so the stakes are higher, faster. Head to the right and go DOWN the far side of the mountain for a handy parasol. Then hit the star to move to the clouds. Here you’ll encounter some very traditional platforming. Stay to the top and keep an eye out for an orange star door below you where you can find a one-up, so long as you get the whip from the scorpion to the left before you enter the door.
- As you move along, you can consume an owl for the Wing ability if you so choose. Otherwise, go through the door to the next section. Grab the parasol from the first guy you see through the door, and you can ascend quickly, driven by the wind. You can, at least, go back down, however, so look for the star door on the right, surrounded by blocks, for an easy Sphere.
- Now the game is kinda douchey. It’ll offer you a bunch of edged weapons that will quickly kill you if you’re not careful. Most of the upcoming platforms will drop if you cut the cords. Float or fly as much as you can, and explore the upper passages as one contains another easy Sphere.
- After the sphere head over to the right, avoid the goobers, and hit the exit. In the next section, the game practically forces you to take the tornado power, but you don’t necessarily need it. Keep heading up, look for secret corners with loot, and look for a passage off to the left just before you get to the owls and the next exit, where another Sphere is hidden.
- In the next section you’ll be dodging giant rolling spikey balls. It’s not as dirty as it sounds. You’ll hide from the first one under a platform, and outrun the second to an open space. The third and fourth you can avoid or hide above. Then you’ll reach the second star switch and run from another. This time you’ll want to stay between the big ball and the smaller one you’ll catch up with, which will allow you to squeak into the space where you can grab the final Sphere before the end.