Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The first real bad guy you run into is a ninja. Take his power and the rest of the section to the door is a snap. In the second section, just proceed to the right until you see the bomb. This is pretty easy to get by the mummies, but it’ll blow up some bricks which hide a secret star door. Inside is a fun little Sphere room where you throw a bomb through a star switch hatch.
- Back in the level, head to the right for the next section. Here you’ll be going up, pulling levers to clear the way. There is a knight and a ninja near the beginning, so you can arm yourself. When you reach the top, avoid the left and right star switches and just drop through onto the middle one under the bricks. Head up to the door to move on.
- Now you’ll get a chance to grab the bomb ability from some guys (do so) and then you’ll face a miniboss. The bombs cream him quickly, but absorb the stone ability when you’re done with him. Head to the right and hit the first two wooden pegs, but NOT the third. This will allow you to run back under to the left and grab another Sphere. Head a bit further to the right to pull a lever and go to the next section.
- Kill the first guy to net the super beam ability, which will allow you to activate these “lanterns” for goodies and, as it turns out, to clear your path. The third puzzle will open the floor, so follow that path, and then the fourth will open a black hole star.
- This section is not hard, but it may take some practice. On the last all-orange set of blocks, you’ll need to stand ON the blocks for a clear shot. The one after that, ignore the grey blocks altogether, and stand on the orange blocks to the left to suck up the one on the right and then drop in where it was to spit ot at the bomb block. That will clear the path to the Doomer. The only new challenge here is the fact that the platform you’re on moves back and forth, so you can fall to your doom if you are not careful. When that’s done, head out the star warp, head to the right and up the ladder to cannons that will take you to the exit.