Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The first section of this stage is a training area, where you get the hang of ascending via ropes and fighting the wind. If you drop and grab the beam from the eye guy you can grab the one-up you see to your right as you ascend, otherwise, nothing special here. The last section is a rogue’s gallery of bad guys, so you can grab one of a number of powers.
- In the next section, learn your footing against the wind, because you’ll need up. Up a ways and to the left is a hand cannon and once you have it, the jumping becomes much less forgiving. You don’t actually need it to get all the way to the top, it just helps and there is more loot if you have it with you. At the top is another star door, of course.
- In the next section, inhale the rock guy and get prepared to drop fast. The rock ability will help you drop quickly through the next couple of sections as you chase your pal with the key. When you reach him, inhale, do not attack, or you’ll lose the key, and therefore, the Sphere. Hit the star door now to move on.
- Now you’ll be heading up. You can use your weapons to open passages on the sides, but avoid the chompy guys. The second beam enemy is a dead giveaway for the secret star door to your right. Consume him, and use the weapon to open the passage. Here’s another Sphere room, just move to the right, avoid the chompers, move along the top to the left, and there you are. After that, keeping heading up, avoiding the cannon fire, to the star door at the top right.
- The last Sphere here is a pain. As you ascend you’ll get the hi-jump ability. Activate the star switch, and then rocked up to hang from the lever. However, instead of proceeding up, drop back down quickly and then hi-jump back up to the extreme right, where another door is temporarily open, neeting you the next. Ascend and exit.
- Use your hi-jump to keep going up quickly, and when you leave through the next door, you’ll want to hi-jump closely along the clouds at the top of the screen. Another final Sphere is hidden there before you reach the star door at the end.