Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You didn’t really think that was it, did you? Welcome to Halcandra! As ever, head to your right. The first enemies you face are just well-dressed goobers, and the thing with the giant X behind you? Yeah that’s a big ol’ hammer that’ll come down as you pass under. You’ll do a lot of dashing. The next two enemies you face will give you fire or spark, respectively, after that, just keep hauling to the right. The fuse and cannon that you will pass lead only to a one-up, so it’s not much worth the effort, cuz it’s a bit of a pain to pull off. Head to the end and pass through the door.
- Sadly, you’ll see a lot of items in this next section, but they’re all bogus. It just puts Kirby to sleep. Just keep dashing through this section, and you’ll be fine.
- Now you’ll enter a cannon section. This is also very straightforward, and not too challenging. When the cannons take you through a series of bows, note the star door below. Shoot into the press ahead of you when it is closed and you’ll bounce off and down to the door.
- In the secret area, fire the green cannon when the platform is at the bottom, and you’ll bounce off and be able to access both the Sphere and a one-up that will probably be pretty handy by now. Head back up to keep going.
- Blast through one cannon and now you’ll face a long series of presses. Fire JUST as they are beginning to separate to make it all the way through. There’s an enemy who will give you the spark power just before you exit the section. The next two sections are more of the same, a lot of calculated hauling ass to the right. You’ll run over a secret star door in the second section, but it’s just another one-up, so best to keep moving. The second section here, at least, starts you off with an invincible lollipop, which will help no end.
- Finally, now you’re underground. Almost immediately you can take a guy out for Monster Flame, which will make the rest of the level a snap. At the end you will reach a huge missile guard who will open the way to another black hole.
- This black hole level is actually pretty easy, it just starts off brutal. Immediately use your super consume on the bricks to your right and fire them at the purple wall. It will, of course, retreat, leaving you room to move on. At least one more time you can use a super consume to get this thing off your tail, and otherwise it’s all about outrunning it. Dash whenever possible, even though it won’t help a lot, it’ll help. At the very end you have to get up and over and move back toward the wall to reach ther door, which will be terrifying, but you can make it!
- Now you get to face another Sphere Doomer, this one is very aggressive and generates his own shields, so the bomb is an ideal choice for combatting him. When he’s done, head to the right to warp out, then drop down to the left to exit the stage.