Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- You will ride an elevator down a central shaft and face a number of enemies. You can get arms off many of them, thankfully. When the rocks start dropping into the area, look on the left for a Sphere protected by armored eyes. Otherwise, when you reach the bottom, continue through the door.
- Grab the ninja’s weapon right away, if you like, and leap up and over the moving lava rock. This will be your pattern, you’ll either climb over those or drop past them as you move down. Look for green grates to one side of the rocks or the other. When you reach the bottom there will be another ninja, and then you will drop down between hot lava rocks and make your way to the right where there is a door.
- In the next area, you’ll grab a hi-jump and fly upward. Maintain a path to the right for another Sphere, otherwise, hit the cannons up top to move on. The next two sections will have the ceiling coming down. The first is a warm up, the second, you must dash the second the level starts and start jumping bad guys and obstacles immediately. If you’re slow or if you change the pace, you’ll get caught. The only object you should slow down to grab is the hand cannon, which will make the rest of your desperate charge a lot easier.
- Now you get a choice of weapons and it’s time for another Super Bonker, which means another mega hammer, which means fun times! There are some mini puzzles through here, where you have to line up a power source. If you simply hit the attack button, you use the weakest attack, which will lower the power circuits one level. Shake the controller once for lowering them two levels, and shake twice for the most powerful attack to really hammer the thing home. Once you reach the bottom you will take our four gas flares, and then a super big one to open up one more black hole star.
- This one is fast, but not as hard as the last couple. You will simply just keep dropping. You can’t delay the wall, you just have to stay ahead of it. Every time you swallow, do so to keep moving, you’re not going to shoot anything. As you drop further down, you’ll start to drop in and out of water. Simply keep an eye on where you need to get out at and expect to change your path often. When you near the end, the walls will start to collapse when you hit a star switch. Sometimes this will hurt you if you’re not in a safe position, including jumping up to where a red star is to let the walls hit together without you in between them. Keep an eye on your space before you hit each switch to make sure you’re safe.
- While you will only have the leaf ability available to collect to fight the next Doomer, the arena isn’t as ruthless as the last one, the floor just moves around a bit. Leaf is pretty powerful if you can manage to hang on to it, and the uppercut and flying attacks will get him out of your hair quickly.
- When you’re done, head right, go through the door, head right, through the door, and prepare for three ninjas to get the drop on you just before you exit!