Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Proceed to the right past a few guys to the first door. Now you’re in caves, and there are cannons. You can’t hurt them, so avoid them and keep going down the ladders. Grab the spark ability when you see it, and then the path diverges. Down the right side are cannons, and a red star, so try both paths before proceeding. When you hit the bottom, drop down again to find the first Energy Sphere.
- The next section moves around, but you can’t actually get smushed. Hang onto the spark, as it will clear a path above you for several stars. You will reach a point where the game instructs you to ditch the spark so you can do a super consume. That will help clear the path ahead of you, and give you some loot, then hit the star switch above so you can reach the next door.
- The eye guy or the item above will give you beam, which you need for this level. Proceed using the beam to clear the way of cannons and bad guys, and then you’ll see an Energy Sphere beneath you. Use the moving platforms to move to the right, grab the key, and then use the platforms to move to the left, avoiding the flying bad guy. This will give you the second Energy Sphere.
- Head back to the right and up. Use the beam to continue clearing the way, and you’ll reach the next door. Drop down for some stars before you go through.
- As you move along, the path will split. The path beneath you will be followed by a little dude with the key, and you will have to match his speed, which means you will need to plow through the enemies ahead of you very quickly. Catch up with him to get the key, which will allow you to grab the third Energy Sphere over the next gap.