Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- This is the first stage with FOUR Energy Spheres in it. In case you need arms, the first bad guy has fire, and the guy beneath you is a cutter. Be careful when you reach a rise, as the stone column will collapse on you. Keep an eye out for wobbling pillars, as there are several more as you proceed. When you reach a ladder with a mushroom above you, walk through a door in the wall for the first Sphere. You’ll have to dash past the next section to reach the next door.
- Very soon in the next section you’ll hit a star switch that drops a lollipop on you and now, so long as you maintain your floating well, you can haul through the rest of the level invincible. When you see who bows and a spider above you, float up into them for some goodies, and then head to the right to find the next door.
- Proceed through the level until you pick up a tuba. This will shield you from above as you continue. Throw it away and grab the new one when you get an opportunity. When you reach the star switch, stand against the wall to the right and let the goobers drop onto you. Then ditch the horn and fetch the next Energy Sphere. Head up to the next door.
- The first bad guy you see is a super fire guy. Ditch your current weapon and consume him to decimate this level, making things easy. Your primary attack goes a bit over your head, so keep that in mind when lining up your shots. You will unveil a black hole star, so hop on in.
- The first section is all about super consumes and dashing, but it’s not hard. After that, choose your weapon of choice, leaf or spark, and prepare for another Sphere Doomer. If you lose your weapon, just eat his projectiles and throw them back at him.