Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Almost immediately you get the whip, which isn’t as flash as some powers, but which can grab items from behind walls. You’ll meet some new bad guys as you move through this level, but nothing too challenging.
- Through the first door, you’ll run into gallop pig-like creatures, but fire easily defeats them. When you get past the pigs you’ll see a big rope. This is actually a fuse, so set it on fire, and head to the right to jump in the cannon, which will launch you up to find a Sphere. Once you return, ditch the fire and find the big grey block, which leads to a needle cap and a red star. Then go through the door.
- Now you’ll be in an Indiana Jones-like series of rolling boulders that you will release. All but the first you should be able to stay BEHIND and this is key as the last two you can chase all the way to another Sphere before going through a door.
- Now you’ll need to stay above the boulders, and when faced with a truly monstrous one, drop through the floor, before another door.
- You’ll see an invicibility pop, which will allow you to plow through the next section without trouble. After the next door, you’ll get access to the parasol, which allows you to attack and drift as you fall. You’ll get the chance to switch to the sword or the whip before you fight Bonkers, a gorilla with a hammer. Consume him after the simple fight for his weapon of choice, which will allow you to grab the last Sphere in the level.