Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- If you held onto the hammer, the first part of this level is a snap. Just keep heading right and dishing out punishment.
- Now you’ll get a chance to turn to stone, so use the item and drop from the air onto the slope, where you will roll over everything in your way. Keep turning to stone if you want items from the pits, and when you start the second sliding section, look for a stump off to the right. Arrest your sliding by jumping, then go turn into stone on top of the trunk to reach a secret area with a Sphere. Here, hit the trunk and then move to the right and jump to get inside the wall that will quickly appear. Then float your way out to the right and go back to what you were doing, sliding down to the bottom of the section, where there’s a door.
- The sea anenomies here spit at you, and then rest, so they’re easy to avoid. Once out of the water you can arm yourself with water from the spitter, or a sword from a knight soon after. The next water section looks complicated, but you can either float through it attacking the anenomies in the air, or just walk along the bottom. There is a secret star door on the water floor, just before the end, and inside is another room with a Sphere. Beyond that is a star that will take you to the next section.
- In the next spot you’ll kill a bad guy and then see a gold and blue widget hanging from the ceiling. Hang from it to open a door to move on, and prepare for dramatic music.
- Avoid the flames from the red statues, and keep ascending. Take out a super eye guy for the mega beam weapon, and then go back down and take out all the statues for some fat star action. Go back to where you powered up, kill a new eye guy to juice your beam again, and start ascending. You can head off to the left for some power ups, but you don’t need to. Clear out the room at the top for a black hole star, and enter it.
- This section is weird, but pretty manageable. The floating cubes are water, and when you’re in them you swim, which is disorienting, but you can largely avoid them. When you super consume grey blocks, be sure to throw them to keep your path clear. Float rather than swim as much as possible, and at the end go into the door in the water.
- There’s another Sphere Doomer, coming, obviously, and you can use a whip or a parasol. The fight isn’t any different from the others, really. Grab two more Energy Spheres for your effort and exit. Once you’re out, jump up to find another star door and finish the stage.