Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- This starts out very straight forward. Just keep ascending, and grab a weapon that you like. In the second section, ascend on the left side twice for a one-up.
- In the third section, the enemies will get more plentiful and weirder, but no harder. When you see the second bigass cannon, take out the big block beneath it and follow that path for a tornado powerup which will allow you to reach the first Sphere.
- In the next section, look on the right for the hi-jump power, and use that to carve up the middle for the second Sphere.
- At the start of the next section you can select fire or cutter powers. That’s cuz King Doo is right above. The cutter makes very short work of this miniboss, just jump to avoid his light attacks or get over him to avoid his beam. He doesn’t even have the decency to give you a Sphere! However, after him, look for a bomb in the left wall, which you can hit with the beam, which will give you a one-up and a Sphere.
- Just past him a cannon will throw you up to another, and above that is a door. Jump into a new cannon, this one under your control. Go up and to the left to reach another Sphere. Keep going up, avoiding the monster cannons, to reach the final star door.