L.A. Noire Landmarks Guide
We’re finding everything there is to find in L.A. Noire and documenting it all on our L.A. Noire Cheats Guide and our L.A. Noire Walkthrough. Like most efforts Rockstar Games is tangled up with, L.A. Noire is a big game with lots of hidden things to track down, locate, gather and unlock. Among those are a number of 1940s Los Angeles landmarks you can locate and add to your roster.
Finding all the landmarks is tough business, however, especially since L.A. Noire’s city is kinda enormous. But we’ve got you covered: we’re building a list and guide for all the landmarks in the game, so you can find them all and unlock the “Sky Map” Achievement or Trophy.
- Hotel Roosevelt: Unmarked road between Hawthorn Ave and Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood.
- Grauman’s Theater: On Hollywood Blvd. between Orange Dr. and Orchid Ave. in Hollywood.
- Max Factor Building: Highland Ave. just south of Hollywood.
- Crossroads of the World: Near the corner of Sunset Blvd. and Las Palmas Ave. in Hollywood.
- Musso & Frank: Around Hollywood Blvd. near the between Las Palmas and Whitney avenues in Hollywood.
- Brown Derby: On Argyle Ave. between Hollywood and Selma, east of Vine.
- Bullocks Willshire: Wilshire Blvd. between east of Westmoreland, in Wilshire.
- Westlake Tar Pits: South of San Marino St., east off Hoover, in Wilshire.
- L.A. County Art Museum: Off Hoover St. south of 8th in Wilshire.
- Park Plaza: Between Wilshire and 6th near Park View St. in Wilshire
- MacArthur Park: On Wilshire Blvd. just west of Alvarado St. in Wilshire.
- The Mayfair Hotel: Near Witmer St. and 7th St., south of Wilshire and east of Alvarado in Central.
- The Good Samaritan Hospital: Near Wilshire and Lucas Ave. in Central.
- Christ Crown of Thorns: Just south of 9th Street, west of Francisco St. and east of Bixel in Central.
- Intolerance Set: On Francisco St. between 8th and 9th in Central, just west of Figueroa.
- Los Angeles Examiner: Broadway and 11th in South Central.
- L.A. Public Library: Between 5th and 6th streets, and between Fowler St. and Grand Ave. in Central.
- RKO Theater: Near 8th St. and Hill St. in South Central.
- Pershing Square: At 5th and Olive streets in Central.
- Angel’s Flight: Between 2nd and 3rd streets, between Hill and Olive in Central.
- Main St. Terminal: Between Main and Los Angeles streets, just south of 5th St in Central.
- Bradbury Building: Near 3rd and Broadway in Central.
- Hall of Records: Between Broadway and Spring, just north of 1st Street in Central.
- Chinatown: Take Broadway almost as far north as it’ll go.
- El Pueblo De Los Angeles: Between Main and Los Angeles streets a few blocks north of 1st Street in Central. Looks like a circle inside a square on your map, just above the “L” in “Central”.
- L.A. Cold Storage Co.: Between Central Ave. and Alameda Street, just south of where 3rd and 4th streets meet.
- Union Station: East of Alameda, just a few blocks due east of El Pueblo De Los Angeles.
- National Biscuit Company: Near the corner of Mateo and Industrial streets, just was of the Los Angeles River.
- 4th Street Viaduct: On 4th Street where it crosses the L.A. River.
- 6th Street Viaduct: On 6th Street where it crosses the L.A. River.