Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – Goddess Walls
Take up your Skyward Sword and draw with it in the next Legend of Zelda. If you’re looking for free items to refill your stocks while exploring the vast dungeons below the clouds, you’ll want to check out how to use those weird and secretive Goddess Walls. What purpose do these blue hued marks on the wall have? Keep scrolling and you’ll see what free items you can take from these secret walls.
- While exploring dungeons, you might spot a swarm of butterflies. Play your harp, and you just might discover a Goddess Wall. These mysterious walls emit a blue light.
- To use the Goddess Wall, walk up to it and hold your sword up. You’ll then be able to draw inside the frame. Draw an item in the frame and that item will appear — often, lots of items will appear. Try drawing the items listed for freebies below.
- Arrow (Pointer) – Grants arrows.
- Bomb (Circle) – Grants bombs.
- Rupee – Grants rupees.
- Heart – Grants hearts.
- Triforce – Grants three fairies.