Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Research and Development
- Arriving at LexCorp, the Evil Secretary will attack! She’s no pushover, she’ll spray lasers around the room before jumping onto a large LexCorp sign above her desk.
- Switch to Superman and fly up after the robot, then use Heat Vision to destroy the gold bricks outlining the sign. There are four sections of gold bricks you need to destroy before the sign falls to the ground.
- She’ll be stunned, but you can’t her it yet. Use Superman’s super-speed construction to build the blocks on the ground into Batman’s Power Suit.
- With the Power Suit armed and ready, target the Evil Secretary robot with a missile. The missiles will damage the evil robot, making it retreat and activate LexCrop robot Dispensers.
- Defeat the robot minions, and the boss will jump back down. Wait for it to stop its laser spinning before launching a missile, otherwise the bomb will bounce off. When its stunned after a spin, attach a missile to damage the boss.
- After another hit, it will retreat and summon even more Lexbots. Destroy them all and the robot boss will follow the same pattern. After it’s defeated, fight off the last remaining robot minions.
- With the bots wiped out, look behind the desk at the green Lego brick back wall. Use Superman’s X-Ray Vision to look behind the green Lego brick wall.
- To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to connect the red pipes to the green pipes. Don’t try to connect the red pipes to red, you only need to makes sure they’re all lined up to green. When that’s done, the escalators on the right side will change, letting you go up.
- Run to the escalators to the right and get yourself up to the second floor. Move left until you encounter several silver Lego bricks. Break them all with Batman’s Power Suit rockets, and construct the left over bouncing bricks into a terminal that will make a lever appear. Pull the lever and the elevator doors will open.
- Enter the elevator and press down both floor switches with a partner. You’ll be taken up to a new room and a checkpoint.
- Just right of the elevator is a silver Lego object and gold Lego object. Break them both and find bouncing bricks hidden inside. Build them to gain Batman’s Electricity Suit.
- Further right is a giant bubble of kryptonite radiation. Superman can’t enter, but Batman can with his Electricity Suit. Run into the bubble and use the electricity switch to shut down the power and cover the kryptonite glow in lead.
- Now Superman can continue right, but before you do, go grab Batman’s Power Suit and then continue right. Just left of the second krytponite field is a silver Lego object. Blast it with a missile, and have Superman destroy the gold Lego brick near it.
- With the golden Lego destroyed, grab the Electricity Suit again and flip the electricity switch to get the conveyors moving. What do you do now? Why, go pick up the Power Suit again!
- Bring the Power Suit back to the moving wall-conveyors, then launch a missile into the wall. The belts will move your missile on their own, destroying a hidden silver Lego brick and covering up the kryptonite.
- Further right, you’ll run into a broken elevator. Left of the doors is another gold Lego wall. Cut it open with Superman’s Heat Vision, then tug the orange bar underneath with Batman’s grappling hook.
- The elevator will arrive with two LexCorp guards armed with kryptonite. Fight them off with Batman and press down both pressure pads to enter a new room.
- Going up, a scientist will activate a security camera as you arrive. Guards and bots will attack, but it’s nothing Batman and Superman can’t handle.
- In the center of the room is a valve, but if you get close it’ll sink into the floor as you’re spotted by the camera. What you need is a Sensor Suit.
- Left of the camera, you’ll find a gold Lego object to destroy with Heat Vision. Break it and construct the parts to create the Sensor Suit for Batman. How convenient!
- Now, turn invisible and interact with the center valve. A target will appear, and a pressure pad will flip up inside the green bubble to your right. Have Batman stand on the button to test fire the strange cannon.
- After you do, more enemies will attack. Defeat them, then turn the central valve against to bring out yet another target. Make sure you stay invisible as Batman, the camera is still on! Step on the button, defeat the bad guys, and turn the valve again to produce your last target – a dancing robot.
- Step on the button to blast it, and the back wall will shatter. More robots will jump through the glass. Defeat them, and use the newly broken glass to get to the far back of the test chamber.
- All the way through the smashed wall is a fan. The wind will blow up through the ceiling and into another testing room.
- To the right is a giant machine spewing radiation. To the left and right of the machine are LexCorp conduits below the window. Smash each you find with Batman’s Batarang.
- To continue right, you’ll need to break all the golden Lego objects around the top of the machine. Use Superman’s Heat Vision, and fly high to avoid the gas when getting around the other side.
- For the second machine, fly to the ledge and pull on the orange glowing handle with Superman’s super strength. Then destroy the gears underneath.
- The machine will stop and spew some bouncing bricks. Construct them to create a switch, then pull it to lower a grapple point to your right.
- The third machine is protected by a kryptonite bubble, but Batman won’t have a problem walking through. Grapple up to the ledge, then jump down to the ground floor further right to fight two glowing crates. Smash them, and construct the parts to make a Bat Suit for Batman.
- Grapple up to the ledge on the third machine and use your Sonic Beam to smash the glass bricks inside. The gas will stop, and Superman can move right to find yet another massive radiation barrier.
- Left of the next barrier, you’ll find a spinning gold LexCorp statue. Melt it with your Heat Vision, and have Superman stand on the button underneath.
- Standing on the button will raise a platform. Stand on the edge, then use Batman to glide across the gap. On the other side are two robots. Smash the bots, then use your Sonic Beam on the glass door in the back corner of the room.
- Through the shattered glass door is a switch. Pull it to stop all the kryptonite radiation, and allow Superman to reach the giant gold Lego brick wall on the far right.
- Cut a hole in the wall and jump through to enter yet another new room. Here, fight the enemies and use X-Ray vision on the green wall up the steps in the background.
- Interact with every red Lego brick so that it’s touching the circle in the center to open the door. Down the hall you’ll find two scientists working on a table. Smash the table to get the bouncing bricks you need.
- The bricks build into two chairs. Pilot the chairs like you would a vehicle, you’ll begin to pilot one of two robots.
- The robots work just like you do, they can walk around and attack. But, a LexCorp scientist will pilot his own Prototype Robot.
- The robotic boss is normally invulnerable. He’ll try to charge you, just get out of his way and he’ll crash against a wall. When he crashes into a wall, he’ll be stunned. This is your chance to attack and damage the giant robot.
- Don’t try to attack the robot, he’ll always counter. Just follow the dodge/attack process three more times to win this fight and lower the gate into the next area.
- In the combat arena, robot minions will constantly appear from four tubes. To close them, use the switch in the back of the room, in the center of the tubes.
- Next, enter the right room and break both glass Lego covers before destroying the spinning Lego bricks underneath. Destroying both will lower a gold gate. Laser it open with Heat Vision to enter a new elevator. Press both buttons, and you’ll trigger a cutscene.
- Things are looking bad for the two heroes, but it was all a ruse. The level is over, and the good guys are returning to Gotham.
- Another simple level to start. You’ll begin as Superman, with Joker’s robot in the distance. Fly toward it, once you’re close, the next level will begin.
Gotham City – Robot Takedown
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.