Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Down to Earth
- Superman and Batman are on the Joker’s trail. You’ll start with Superman, use your Heat Vision to destroy all three flyers, and you’ll catch up to the giant Joker-bot.
- As you get in close, you’ll be able to spot two silver Lego objects at the base of the giant robot’s feet. Superman’s lasers won’t do a thing to silver. Switch to Batman in his own flyer and blast those silver bricks.
- While chasing the Joker, you can spot Joker balloons floating by to your left and right. If you miss them, just wait, they’ll be back! If you shoot down the balloons, shoot the box quickly and you’ll gain a minikit for each.
- Next, you might notice a single flyer cross the center of the screen. Shoot it down to save a civilian for the stage.
- Destroy all four of the silver Lego objects on the Joker-bot’s feet. There are four per foot. Break them all, and you’ll show the gold Lego objects on their feet.
- Break one, and Joker-Bot will fly forward and more enemies will appear. Shoot them all down with Superman, and the Joker-Bot will slow down, letting you take out the second gold brick.
- Now, Joker-Bot will retreat again. Destroy another wave of bad guys to get the giant robot to slow down. Keep shooting down the missiles to get in close, and the World’s Finest heroes will drop down onto the Joker Robot itself.
- On the robot, run to the left leg and a flyer will attack. Use Batman’s grappling hook to target the orange Lego hook to pull off the cockpit, then throw a Batarang to make the enemy craft smash into the Joker Robot.
- The bricks will crash in a fire. Use Superman’s Ice Breath to put out the flames, build the bricks, and grab Batman’s Power Suit. Now that you have a Power Suit, you can destroy the silver Lego vents on the left of the robot’s back.
- With the silver bricks destroyed, it’ll expose gold bricks underneath. The robot will also fire with a super laser! Move quick, and use Superman’s Heat Vision to destroy those gold bricks.
- After the golds are broken, an orange power handle will appear. Use Superman’s super strength to tear it off, and more silver Lego panels will appear on the right side of the robot – along with Lexbots and three laser turrets.
- Destroy all three turrets to collect a minikit. It’s especially easy to do with Superman’s Heat Vision.
- On the right side, destroy the silver with Batman missiles, then use Heat Vision to destroy the gold. Another orange power handle will appear, so pull it off with their hero.
- With that job done, the level will complete. Moving on, Lex and Joker are still on the loose!
- Follow the clear blue studs all the way down the road, and make a left to reach a large gate blocking off your way to the bridge, and the next level.
- Use Superman’s Heat Vision on the gold Lego brick lock, on the right side of the tall gate. When destroyed, it’ll lower and let you continue.
- Just follow those clear blue studs! They’ll take you right to the crash site. Get close to the giant robot, and you’ll start a new level.
Gotham City – Crash Landing
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.