Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Starting the new level – if you can’t already, Superman is sick! He can’t fly due to kryptonite poisoning, but the rest of his powers are in effect. He still has Heat Vision and Ice Breath.
- Appearing in the metro station, get close to the tracks for a quick cutscene. A laser will tear apart the underground, and leave a glowing orange power handle in the back right corner of the area.
- Fight through the thugs and use Superman’s super-strength on that glowing orange Lego handle. Doing so will reveal bouncing bricks. Build them into an Electricity Suit for Batman, then hit the electricity switch on the right.
- Next, just pull on the orange Lego handle attached to the debris ahead to clear it away. That’ll reveal more of the tunnel, and a burning bunch of rubble. Fight the Lexbots, then use Superman’s Ice Breath to put out all those fires.
- When all the fires are out, the rubble will break down and allow you forward. Into the next terminal, the giant robot foot will smash through the ground and bring Lexbots with it.
- Fight them off, and build the bouncing bricks on the right side of the area to find a Power Suit. Grab it with Batman, so you can missile the silver Lego bricks on the left of the giant robot foot!
- With the silver smashed, an electricity switch will appear underneath. Return to the same Bat Suit pad, and switch back to the Electricity Suit to use the new switch.
- Hitting the switch will make the giant Joker-Bot retreat, and reveal more silver Lego rocks deeper down the tunnel. Grab your Power Suit and destroy those nearly revealed silver bricks far in the background.
- When the silver bricks are cleared out, jump onto the Lego brick train and use it as a path to go further through the tunnel. Clear through the Lego objects until you reach a gold Lego brick. Gold Lego bricks can only be destroyed with Superman’s Heat Vision, use it!
- The door will take you into a new room. In the front and left section of the room, you’ll find three silver crates. Each will take two missiles to break open, but once you do they’ll leave behind bouncing bricks. Construct the bricks, to fix a machine on the left wall. Pull the switch on the same machine to produce even more bouncing bricks!
- Bouncing bricks are good for only one thing – building. Put those bricks together, and you’ll have yourself an all new Bat Suit. Grab it with Batman, and then run right to find clear glass Lego pipes against the back wall, right near the train tracks.
- Use the Bat Suit’s Sonic Beam to shatter the water, then use Superman’s Ice Breath on the water to freeze it. Climb up the new wall of ice with Batman, then glide right across the tracks to the center upper platform.
- On this center platform, use the Sonic Beam to lower a ladder for Superman, then pull the switch. Pulling the switch will stop the trains, and reveal gold bricks on the train tracks.
- Use Superman to Heat Vision those gold bricks, then construct the bouncing bricks into an orange power handle. Use Superman to pull the handle, but the giant robot will have other plans! Either way, the tunnel leading deeper into the background will open.
- Run toward the background, defeating Lexbots as you go through the newly opened tunnel, free of oncoming trains. Through the tunnel, you’ll reach a fork in the tracks, with three platforms.
- Near the left platform, you’ll find a fire blocking the ladder. Use Superman’s Ice Breath to put out the fires, then climb up the ladder with Batman. Use your gliding ability to jump right and glide over to the center platform’s hand holds.
- Gliding to the hand holds can be tricky. Make sure to drop out of the glide, you’ll only grab the hand holds while falling.
- From the center platform, jump to the right platform. Beat up the goons and break the glass Lego objects to lower the ladder down for Superman.
- Superman needs to climb up this new ladder and use X-Ray Vision on the green Lego brick wall. The marker for activating it isn’t near the actual wall, so keep an eagle eye out for it on the center of the platform.
- Looking into the green Lego bricks, turn all three red Lego valves to short out the electricity below.
- With the power out, jump down and use Superman to pull on the orange Lego power handle. Enough pulling will open the path ahead. As you run into the tunnel, the Joker-Bot’s arm will smash through and grab the heroes! Pound on the button as it appears to break free and survive the ordeal.
- Inside a new underground chamber, run right until the giant robot shows itself again. Lexbots will attack, but what you really want to look for are those gold Lego bricks on the Joker-Bot’s hand!
- Make sure to keep your distance, after you destroy each section of gold bricks, the Joker-Bot will send a wave of electricity down onto the ground below. If you aren’t standing on the tracks, you’ll be fine.
- It takes a lot of Heat Vision to break each gold brick, and the hand will periodically pound into the ground. Ignore the enemies, and find a good spot to hit the gold bricks – remember that the hand will always return to the exact same location. Don’t chase it when it moves.
- Once all three gold bricks are broken, the robot arm will retreat, and allow you into the train car down the tracks.
- Jumping into the train car, it’ll start moving. Take this chance to save and continue. Move forward on the train until the camera pans to let you see an orange glowing grappling point on the right train car. Pull it with Batman’s grappling hook.
- When you enter the train car, the Joker-Bot’s laser will smash the car up. In the back left corner of the car is a ladder leading to the roof, use it when you’re safe from all the Lexbots.
- Continue right, moving on the car roofs until you reach a narrow walkway. Use to to reach the next train car roof. Just as you arrive, the laser will blast it too!
- The laser will knock out the roof, dropping Batman and Superman inside. Smash through the seats and robots, until you find your path blocked by fire. Put out the fires with Superman’s Ice Breath, then destroy those Lego rocks.
- Next up is a flatbed car. It looks safe enough, until Joker fires a beam that blocks your path forward with electricity. There are two glowing crates nearby, smash them and build the bouncing bricks to grab Batman’s Electricity Suit.
- Take the Electricity Suit, and you’ll be safe to cross over all that electricity as Batman. Cross over and use the electricity switch to let Superman cross too, where you’ll find an orange power handle on the next train car. Pull it with Superman to enter the train’s engine.
- At the engine, run all the way to the front and use the electricity switch with Batman. A cutscene will trigger, and the level will finish. Count your collected studs, because you’re going after Lex and Joker.
- This time, the Joker-Bot is waiting at City Hall. You know what to do, get down there! The clear Lego studs will lead the way.
- Get close to the giant robot to start the next level.
Gotham City – City Hall Rally
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.