Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
The Next President
- Lex is gassing the crowd with Laughing Gas! As the level starts, once again with Batman and sick-Supes, switch to Superman and use his Heat Vision on the golden bricks right of Lex’s podium.
- Cut out the dotted line and a silver Lego pipe will be revealed. You’ll need something exlosive to destroy this, so continue your search.
- On the left side of the area, you’ll find three Lego objects hanging from the TV screens above. Break all three to find bouncing bricks, then construct them to create the Power Suit for Batman. Equip it, and return to those silver Lego pipes to your right.
- Blast the silver pipes with a missile, creating a waterfall. Freeze the water with Superman’s Ice Breathe, and climb up the wall of ice with both heroes.
- Up top, move right onto the televised screens, and blast the two golden bricks with Heat Vision. You’ll reveal a climbable Lego wall, but it’s electrified! Luckily, the destroyed gold bricks will drop bouncing bricks below the sign.
- Jump down to build the new hopping bricks with Batman. Once build, you’ll be provided with an Electricity Suit. Climb back up the ice wall, then use the gray Lego electrified wall to get ontop of the billboard.
- On top, use the electricity switch to shut down the currents, and bring Superman up to pull on the orange glowing Lego power handle.
- The tower will fall, allowing Superman and Batman to climb onto the statue above. When you reach the satellite dish, Batman can throw a grappling hook up to a glowing orange Lego object attached to the Joker’s robot.
- Pulling the orange block will lower a ladder. Keep climbing up! When both heroes are on the Joker’s robotic arm, step on the two orange buttons to make his gas-flower turn gold.
- Blast the gold flower on the robot with Superman’s Heat Vision! Once destroyed, Batman and Superman will appear on the roof of city hall.
- When you’re in control, run right to find the crashed bouncing bricks of a helicopter. Dodge the enemies and Joker-Bot ground-slams while you fix the two sets of bouncing bricks to finish up the helicopter.
- With the helicopter repaired, it’ll fly up into the sky. Switch to Batman and grappled up to the grappling point on the chopper.
- Enter the helicopter like any vehicle while hanging, and shine your light into the Joker-Bot’s face. Eventually the health bar will empty, and the robot will swipe at your helicopter, making it crash on a raise area to the right of the roof.
- Now the trouble is reaching the crashed Lego wreckage of your helicopter. Look on the left side of the roof for steps up, near a wall of gold bricks. Laser through the gold bricks using Superman’s Heat Vision.
- The wall will fall and reveal a passage deeper in, leading to a wooden plank going right to a Bat Suit. Grab the suit with Batman, then glide right to the platform right of you, following the studs floating in the air.
- On the right platform, first thing’s first, ignore the bouncing bricks and run to the right corner to shatter the Lego glass with Batman’s Sonic Beam. When the glass breaks, bouncing bricks will fall out. Construct them into stairs.
- Next, run back up your new stairs to construct all the Helicopter wreckage’s bouncing bricks. There are two sets, one will form a controllable spotlight that’s inactive, while the other will construct a generator and electricity switch.
- An electricity switch needs electricity. Run back to the Bat-Symbol where you picked up the Bat Suit to swap out for your Electricity Suit. When you’ve got that, use the new stairs on the right to get back up to the upper area and activate the electricity switch.
- The switch will activate the generator and turn the spotlight on. Control it like you would a vehicle, and point the light in the Joker-Bot’s face.
- This is your chance! The Joker, once the orange meter is empty, will pound his fist into the roof and leave that flower open. You’ll notice a glowing power bar on the flower. Pull it with Superman’s strength. Doing so will trigger another cutscene.
- It’s Robin to the rescue! That completes another level.
Gotham City – A Desperate Plan
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.