Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- At the start of the mission, the Joker-Bot is chasing Batman, while you have a good view behind. Keep shooting!
- You’ll notice other enemy vehicles on the road, like Two-Face’s car. Shoot it for a minikit!
- As you drive around the city, you can also spot silver Lego objects. Breaking them will drop statues, do so as soon as you can.
- Afterwards, start shooting at the core of the giant robot. It takes a lot of hit, so continue targeting each missile he fires to avoid being destroyed. When it finally goes down to zero, you’ll go down a different route.
- On this second route, Batman will change directions, but you’ll need to follow the same pattern. Shoot down the missiles, wait until you see silver Lego scaffolding holding up a statue, and destroy the silver bricks to drop a statue on the giant robot.
- When the statue hits, the core of the robot will become vulnerable. Keep shooting the core until it’s broken again, and the entire orange bar is empty.
- A third route change follows. The Joker will fire more missiles now than ever, but the pattern stays the same. Wait until you spot a silver Lego brick, blast it, then shoot down the core of the robot.
- This is a short level, and now the entire Justice League is on the case.
- Another simple trip to the next level. Get in your car and drive toward Wayne Tower, following the clear blue studs.
Gotham City – Wayne Tower Showdown
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.