Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Inside the Wayne Building, you’ll have some new heroes at your side. Green Lantern and Cyborg are here to help.
- Cyborg has laser eyes, useful for breaking golden bricks and cutting gold brick walls. He’s also magnetic, able to pull any blue magnetic Lego bricks.
- Green Lantern doesn’t have quite so many powers. He can just fly, but that’ll surely be useful.
- Start the mission by destroying the gold Lego object in the background for an easy minikit.
- Next, run right until you can spot a bunch of blue magnetic Lego debris hanging from cords on the ceiling. Use Cyborg to pull those bricks down to your level.
- Pulling will drop the chunk and reveal a gold Lego lock. Blast it with Cyborg’s laser eye until it spills green Lego objects.
- Green is the Green Lantern’s color. Only the Green Lantern can build with bouncing green Lego bricks. Start constructing to form the green Lego objects, then continue to hold down the same button with Green Lantern when you’re close to manipulate the green object.
- When you’re done, Green Lantern will make the green hand pull up a narrow bridge to cross over the fire on the right side of the room. Start crosing over!
- On the other side of the fire, the Joker-Bot will climb. Switch to Cyborg and tug on the orange power brick – yep, Cyborg is super-strong too!
- With the handle pulled, smash the rest of the blocks underneath to find bouncing green bricks. Construct those bad boys with Green Lantern! He’ll form a hammer to smash open the door to your right.
- Enter the elevator shaft with the waterfall. Inside are more bouncing bricks. Build them up to unlock the Ice Suit for Robin. Equip it, then freeze the waterfall in the back to form a climbable Lego wall.
- Climb all the way up, including hand holds, to find a golden Lego wall to your left. Use Cyborg’s eye laser to cut out the dots.
- Run left, fighting baddies, until a quick cutscene causes the roof to collapse! This must be R&D at WayneTech, you can spot all sorts of Batman goodies around.
- In the foreground, ride the Batman vehicle ride for awhile to grab some easy studs, and an easy Minikit if you ride for long enough!
- On the left side of the room, on the back wall, you’ll find two circular white Lego objects with snow symbols. These are ice switches, and can only be flipped by spraying them with Robin’s new Ice Cannon. Give both white Lego objects a spray of ice.
- Hit both to open the Lego cage and reveal a pull hook for Batman’s grappling hook to latch onto. Pulling it will reveal a blue magnetic walkway for Cyborg to use.
- Switch to Cyborg and walk up the wall, thankfully Green Lantern can join you up top easily with his flight. Up on top, you’ll find two gold Lego crates. Destroy both with Cyborg’s laser eye.
- Then, construct the green Lego bricks with Green Lantern to clear the debris below, also producing a pile of bouncing bricks.
- Build the bricks to unlock Batman’s Power Suit. Equip it, and run up the path of debris to your left. At the top, you’ll find a silver Lego door. One missile from Batman’s suit will take it out.
- Inside the elevator shaft, there’s a raging fire! Switch to Robin to use his Ice Cannon to put the fires out. Then, shoot the ice switch above you against the back wall.
- The ice will break open the Lego object below it, and reveal an orange grapple point. Grapple onto it with Robin or Batman to activate a giant fan beneath all four heroes. The gusts of wind will push you all up to a new room.
- Inside the next area, you’ll find plenty of electricity to your right. Against the back wall there’s another Ice Switch. Hit it with Robin’s Ice Cannon to access the Electricity Suit for Batman beneath.
- Now that Batman has an electricity suit, the electricity field won’t be a danger. Also, check behind the pod holding the Power Suit, there’s a minikit hidden!
- Through the electricity, use the electricity switch to make the area safe for Robin and the others to cross. Make your way right up the rubble, and use Robin’s Ice Cannon to defuse the fire in your path.
- Running up, you’ll find a new electricity switch. Use Batman to switch it, and a generator above will blow, dropping a bunch of green bouncing Lego bricks further left. Go manipulate those bricks with Green Lantern!
- The Green Lantern, using the green Lego bricks, will destroy the giant fan left and closer into the background. Run through the broken fan and turn left to finally reach the roof!
- Switch to Green Lantern on the roof, and run towards the giant Joker-Bot. See those strange Lego square objects ahead of the Joker? Smash them all to produce lots more green bricks for Green Lantern to play with!
- Construct the green blocks to chase the Joker-Bot away from those gold Lego bricks. You’ll want to cut into those next with Cyborg’s lasers.
- Once the gold is broken, the chamber will open and fill with electricity. Jump in with Electricity Suit Batman and flip the electricity switch to remove all the danger.
- Once the electricity is gone, grab Robin and take the Hazard Suit waiting for you! With Robin selected, run into the good and start breaking the containers. Once they’re all destroyed, build the bouncing bricks to form an orange power handle.
- Before you do anything else, you’ll find a pool of water on the right, in the foreground. Fill up Robin’s Hazard Tank and use the water to clean up the chemical spill near the helicopter.
- Now that the chemicals are cleaned up, Cyborg can pull on the glowing orange power handle attached to the helicopter. When that’s done, you’ll have a new bridge to cross over the fire to your left.
- But! Before you do, grab Robin’s Ice Suit again. There are fires on the left side you’ll need to put out. On the left side, run toward the Joker-Bot and put out the fires near the electricity switch with Robin’s Ice Cannon.
- The electricity switch is now clear. Grab Batman, still in his Electricity Suit, and use the switch. The currents will zap the Joker-Bot, and move him to a new position. Run over there to confront him!
- The Joker will summon his thugs to attack while pounding the ground. Don’t even try to get close to this giant robot! Instead, smash the square Lego objects in the center of the screen. They’ll produce new Lego bouncing bricks.
- Build the bricks to form a cannon, then pilot it like a vehicle. Fire a shot, and the Joker will pound the ground, ejecting you from the turret and sending goons to attack. When the thugs are clear, and Joker stops punching the roof, get back into the turret to take another shot.
- After the third shot, the Joker will destroy your turret – but all those missiles have knocked loose plenty of green Lego bricks. Switch to Green Lantern and construct to punch the robot off Wayne Tower.
- It isn’t over yet! You’re falling after the Joker in what must be a massive tower! Dodge the missiles and falling debris to get in closer and closer to the robot. Eventually you’ll catch up!
- When you land on the giant robot, the Joker will appear from hatches in its legs to pellet your team with damaging pies.
- Eventually, the Joker will appear with a missile launcher and fire upon you. When he does, he’ll yell, “Come and get me!” That’s your time to strike! Throw a Batarang to damage him.
- When hurt, the Joker will flip your team off his robot. You’ll need to dodge missiles and trash as you fall again to catch up and land on the giant robot a second time.
- This time, the Joker will be trickier to hit, sending multiple missiles and goons after you when you land. Just wait patiently and dodge his attacks until his silver hearts turn red – signifying you can hurt him. When they do, throw a Batarang at him.
- Again, the Joker will throw you free. Dodge the missiles and chunks of tower to land on the bot. Just follow the pattern again, with more thugs and more missiles. Throw a Batarang when Joker’s health turns red. Remember to be quick, or he’ll get away!
- And finally, that completes the stage. You’ll even unlock some new heroes this time.
- The Joker is ahead. If you’re eager to start the final battle, all you need to do is run forward.
Gotham City – The Final Battle
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.