Lego Batman 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- It’s on now. Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Cyborg, and Green Lantern have all entered the fray to defeat the evil Joker robot.
- Ahead, the Joker will summon a large number of robots to attack. Let’s talk a little bit about your new heroes; Wonder Woman and the Flash.
- Wonder Woman can throw her tiara like a Batarang, fly, and has super strength. Flash? Well, he’s super fast.
- Switch to Wonder Woman and pull the orange handle rich behind and left of where you start the level, in the close foreground for an easy Minikit.
- To really get this level started, look on the right side for a golden Lego crate. Destroy it with Cyborg’s laser eye, then construct the bouncing bricks. They’ll provide Batman with an Electricity Suit.
- Grab the suit with Batman, then run into the Joker’s electricity surrounding his right robotic hand. When Batman is sparked currents of electricity, you can then use the electricity switch in his hand while it’s open.
- Wonder Woman, like Batman or Robin, can use pull handles using her lasso of truth, which is aimed just like Batman’s grappling hook. Pull the two pull handles in the exposed part of Joker-Bot’s arm.
- With both pulled, switch to Cyborg and use the orange power handle that appears in the robot’s shoulder. You’ll have to climb up onto the fallen arm from the hand to reach the high pull handle with Cyborg.
- Pulling it out will drain the robot of green juice. Don’t touch it! Instead, wait for the Joker to create some bouncing green Lego bricks to your left. This sounds like a job for the Green Lantern.
- Use the Green Lantern to build the green blocks, and you’ll remove a panel from the Joker-Bot’s other arm, exposing a gold wall. Cut through it with Cyborg’s Laser Eye!
- Pull on both orange handles underneath to expose to magnetic blue Lego objects. Those are just right for the magnetized Cyborg to pull open.
- The arm will smash more crates ahead, leaving the bouncing bricks for a Robin suit in plain view. Construct the bricks to get Robin’s Acrobat Suit!
- Throw an Acrobat Pole into the Acrobat Socket on the left side of the Joker robot, near it’s head. Jump onto the pole, and you’ll remove another bunch of green blocks from the robot.
- More green blocks? They’ll begin to bounce when both shoulders are drained, making them perfect for the Green Lantern.
- Now the Joker will be exposed. He’ll shoot at you and throw pies, and when you attack, he’ll joy-buzz the hero. Switch to another hero and attack the Joker from behind to damage him.
- With one heart lost, he’ll retreat and a group of LexBots will drop down to fight your heroes. Defeat the robots, and the Joker will jump back down.
- The Joker will follow the same pattern. Try to attack him, he’ll electrocute the hero, so switch heroes and attack the Joker to damage him. He’ll then retreat.
- After each heart of damage he takes, he’ll summon more and more thugs. Also, beware of the Joker’s pies, they’re an instant defeat!
- Hit him five times, and the Joker will be defeated. But, Lex Luthor isn’t about to give up. He’ll appear with a giant suit of Power Armor to kill our heroes.
- After the cutscene, you’ll see that the heroes will need to build a special beacon to use the Justice League satellite’s laser beam.
- To construct the control mechanism, you’ll need Lex Luthor to hit each of the shiny black Lego objects around the battlefield with his deconstructor ray. Just wait for him to shoot his giant energy beam, and hide behind the black shiny Lego bricks.
- When the shiny black bricks are destroyed, they’ll leave behind bouncing brick parts for an Acrobat Ball Socket on the right side of the arena.
- If you want to build fast, the Flash is especially good at constructing and dodging Lex’s missiles and machine gun.
- When the Acrobat Ball Socket is finished, jump onto it with Robin in the Acrobat Suit. While in the socket, you’ll be able to control and aim the Justice League laser beam by holding the attack button.
- Follow Lex’s robot, and try to keep your beam on him while he moves around. It’ll take a lot of beam before his orange health bar is drained. Don’t give up, and try to predict where he’ll move next. Remember, the laser pointer will move faster while you’re not firing, so stop firing when chased Lex.
- After each hit you land on Lex he’ll knock you out of the control unit, forcing you to re-enter. Jump back inside, and expect company as Lex summons a legion of LexBots to help him out. Don’t worry, you’re invulnerable while inside the Transformer Ball Socket.
- Damage the robot four time, and it’ll break down. Right near the top of the robot, you’ll find a Bat-Symbol on the ground. Switch to Batman and interact like a switch to deliver the final blow.
- Congratulations, you’ve completed the main story of Lego Batman 2! Now, you’ve got an entire city to explore! Chase down all those escaped villains with the help of the Justice League.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page.